Verge Coaching was founded by Jenn Peppers in 2002 because of her enthusiasm for guiding people through seasons of change. Transition is confusing, but also replete with opportunities for growth and gaining new insights. Verge Coaching helps clients dare to engage change in a way that leads to greater freedom and authenticity.
Jenn understands transitions and transformation. She has lived in several different states, had a major spiritual awakening in her mid-20s, has been through three major career transitions, left a corporate HR career to start her coaching practice, got married after 37 years of being single, three years later became a mother (through adoption), and confronted cancer at the age of 44. Her journey has included years of wrestling with the very things that hold many of her clients back.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC, International Coaches Federation) and Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC, Coaches Training Institute)
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
- Master of Business Administration
- Co-authored a leadership book (published in 2008 by IVP) that draws on her experience in coaching, leadership development, team facilitation, and conflict awareness
- Created On the Verge, a unique discovery process has helped hundreds of career transition clients gain wisdom, direction and alignment
- Board of Directors of membership organization for life coaches
- Successful career in HR management prior to becoming a life coach
- Board of Directors experience with multiple non-profit organizations